Best AEG barrels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best AEG barrels?

What company makes the best M4 barrels? are there any cheap, good company's? thanks
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Re: Best AEG barrels?

prometheus if you money to burn but madbull for good quality but lower price
    sigpicLooking for a tk twist 364mm/363mm TBB
    Looking for dark earth magpul ladder rail covers (official or not)

Comment

its a 20 pound difference will you notice any difference at all?
      I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

Yes. But not as much as if you put that £20 towards the best hop up bucking and nub.

You may well in fact notice more difference in the £20 between Madbull and Prommy, than the £35 between stock and Madbull.

You asked what the best was. It's generally considered to be Prommy, and I wont argue with that. Although the PDI is pretty damn good too. Value for money, is an entirely different matter.
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

It has a Madbull hop and Madbull blue rubber and nub what are the best nubs? i'v heard alot of good things about firefly.

Comment

And if you're asking me, you'll hear many more good things about Firefly. KM I like to champion as well, but I don't think they're quite as good. Although definitely better than your standard TM rubber. I'd get KM happily if the Firefly wasn't available.

I'm quite tempted to do some empiracle testing of hop up rubbers, and barrels. First testing a TM gun stock, then replacing the hop with a Firefly and testing, then replacing the barrel with a Prommy and putting the original hop back in. Then finally testing with both the Prommy barrel and Firefly hop. But I wouldn't hold out any hope of that being done soon. I'm skint.
            sigpic
            Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
            I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nadrian Find out more about Nadrian
            Working...
            X