Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK416 help

Hello guys

I have just acquired a JG HK416 and am looking for help with parts first time I have bought one and it's not quite as easy as I thought I've found out that JG parts should be the same as TM as there owned by the same firm but I wanted to know for sure before I start buying parts also is it true that M4 parts fit this gun. If anyone has any suggestions about parts it would be most appreciated please can you post on the thread tho rather than PM me thanks
    "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Re: HK416 help

well tm and jg arnt owned by the same firm but tm parts will it jgs ,as jgs are clones of tms but some gearbox parts wont fit.

and the hk416 is a m4 just with hk body kit

Comment

Sorry hate typing with iPhone what I mean to say is that JG have the same part stamps as TM which are either "borrowed" shall we say or bought but thanks for the help I will be looking for a M4 stock to add to the 416 also do you know of any particular brands that do fit ?
      "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Re: HK416 help

yep any m4 stock will fit that gun mate

Comment

Sweet thanks for the quick reply mate will keep you informed with my learning curve lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TopSillySteve Into airsoft xbox and actions flicks Find out more about TopSillySteve
          Working...
          X