Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Mags Cheap v Expensive

Hey Guys.

Im on the hunt for some Hi cap m4 mags as ive only got 2 and im off to sunny Anzio for corp wars in feb. Last time there i loan 3 others from a mate.

Been looking on UK sites and cheap ching chong china site. Looked on the forum but they got like clappers.

My question is it worth paying say £20-25 for a good brand as opposed to a £5-10 one from a far east pals??

I no you get what you pay. Anyone give me feedback before i splash out my hard earned
    USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Re: M4 Mags Cheap v Expensive

Get some "expendable" mags off zero one. Theyre alot better quality than their name suggests and they feed fine. Theyre also reasonably cheap.

Or get some MAG magazines. Plastic but great quality and cheap

Comment

I have 3 tm mags and 2 JG ones, the tms are 10 years old and still perform flawlessly, the jgs less than a year but have never missed a beat yet. So far the cheap ones have been as good as the expensive ones. Only time will tell if they are as robust though.

Comment

i use £10 each china made ones but i get from the UK and are metal (pm me for link if you want mate).

tbh it depends will a cheap mag keep up with your gun ROF wise, i dont have any ROF monsters, just a healthy rate of fire and cheap mags always keep up. sometimes you get one that feeds a bit crap but a clean normally fixes it. but at £10 a go if i loose one im not crying over it.

only downside to plastic ones is if you drop them and it breaks - you ve just lost that ammo and a mag. yea they are cheap but piling through a door and catching a plastic mag on the way through isnt cool, especially when it breaks and you dry fire lol
        Originally posted by ste887
        yes but multicam is the new black
        and black is the new gay

Comment

ROF wise running TM M4. Only internal upgrade for now is a TB 6.03 as its brand new. external well thats a whole different story gone abit mad lol

Only got 2 Hicaps for the m4 got 5 for the mp5 but its a little tired and needs a service so need to M4 it up in feb.

The expendable ones are mid though arnt they?
          USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

Dboys highcaps, best ive ever used

Comment

Depends... I brought a few D BOYS high caps and they fed terribly. maybe about 5-6 a wind. Where as when i brought some TM one's they fed flawlessly. The d boys one also felt a bit flimsy.
              Originally posted by murta369
              in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mcnab360 Find out more about mcnab360
              Working...
              X