AUG fire selecter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUG fire selecter

Now as its already done its not gonna be step by step ,but fortunatly its fairly streight forward. Firstly to remove the selecter you just push it and pops out easy as, but remember keep the spring clip which it sits against safe as it will drop out. To cut it I used a small flat square piece of metal ,which I held in mole grips and heated to make the initial cuts .Then a scaple to tidy it up .I used a triangular file to make the 3rd selector notch. Finally the scaple and paint again to make the new dots.

Cuts marked here in magenta are all 2mm in length.

Cut marked in blue is 2mm ,green one is 3mm .The red dot marks the new selector notch ,which lays bang on between the 2 original notches.

This shows the opposite side. Once again the cut marked in blue is 2mm ,green one is 3mm .The red dot marks the new selector notch ,which lays bang on between the 2 original notches.

And again the red line marks the new selector notch ,which lays bang on between the 2 original notches. The 2 yellow dots mark the new selector dots ,and the original one is painted out

This one in OD is going spare if anybodys interested. Now I know my guides tend to be a bit slap dash ,so if you have any Q's please ask.

Cheers, Sharky

Re: AUG fire selecter

This looks like something I need to do with mine. Does this actually work as a semi/full auto selector then?

PM me about the spare selector you have, too
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yes the added middle stage works a trigger block ,so it does semi only .On mine I also dissabled the 2stage trigger too ,but thats optional .Sorry selectors gone.

Comment

How did you disable the 2 stage trigger? I'd like tohave a reliable semi only function on my AUG as the ROF is pretty high, squeezing one shot off is pretty difficult (I think my trigger block thingy is worn so there's no real definition now)
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I was going to drill a small hole in the plastic part of the trigger block, that the upper block runs on, and put in a small screw so that it limits it to semi only. I suppose you could do that but make if QD if you want auto somtimes.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
          A brain?
          Originally posted by snuff
          Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
            How did you disable the 2 stage trigger? I'd like tohave a reliable semi only function on my AUG as the ROF is pretty high, squeezing one shot off is pretty difficult (I think my trigger block thingy is worn so there's no real definition now)
            If its worn out theres little point, but theres 2 sprung nubs either side of the trigger which enguages with some divits either side in runner plate the trigger sits in .Remove the safety, and safety spring .Unscrew the plate pull it out fotward and they'll fly out, and you'll probably never see them again

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

heroshark Find out more about heroshark
            Working...
            X