Army R43 Insides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army R43 Insides

Just incase someone wants to compare somes parts sopmod and clone.

Here are some photos of some parts as ive got it stripped down.

I can do requests on certain parts if needed as im waiting for some spares before it goes back to gether.

But in basic if you can get the odds and sods needed ( tm spare parts ) you can make this work 100% the same as the real sopmod, including rear crane stock.
    as all the holes and screw holes are there , just need the wires and connections.

If anyone knows where you can buy all the parts for TM guns please let me know.
    or can Zeroone take orders for them. as im sure alot of people break parts like connections , so there must be somewhere you can get them.

Also a photo of the only missing for working bolt stop

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

As i said if anyone needs another photo of a certain part just ask
    Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Re: Army R43 Insides

nice, almost identical to the tm. gears look nice, I never like the clone plastic parts, get some sexy promy parts in there and your sorted :D

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
      nice, almost identical to the tm. gears look nice, I never like the clone plastic parts, get some sexy promy parts in there and your sorted :D
      Dont you worry its all going prom thats why i got a clone so i dont waste money as on chucking all the guts away.

I love to mod things Will be nice to see how it fair with the real thing once all done.

Just need to find some parts for it but just cant seem to track them down.

Comment

what parts ?

Did you email me, havent been home yet to check the emails.

Comment

Yes rich i did but no rush , wifes spent all my money :D

Comment

no probs ill go through it when i get back. Im assuming you want bolt catch and recoil unit etc..

The problem with the bolt catch is for some reason they dont want to do that as a stand alone part.. They just want to do the gearbox as a whole part.

recoil unit shouldnt be too bad ive ordered one for my self but when i tried to get bolt catch springs they said no, as people lose theres.

Comment

May aswell post pics of the progress of gun as i do it.

So first is mosfet and rear stock conversion ( note wire gaurd and oval stock ring not fitted , just a fit test )

Will post more when more done

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

no probs ill go through it when i get back. Im assuming you want bolt catch and recoil unit etc..

The problem with the bolt catch is for some reason they dont want to do that as a stand alone part.. They just want to do the gearbox as a whole part.

recoil unit shouldnt be too bad ive ordered one for my self but when i tried to get bolt catch springs they said no, as people lose theres.

Well do i but Amry i hear is sending out the bolt catch so ill hang fire on that,
                Recoil im going to try a few things to mod the one i have see what happens.

But what i do need is connections but if its not possible to get ill have to wait.
                The connection for stock that the battery clips into with the fuse.

what i need to find is a exploded view of a sopmod stock so i know what they are called . as im not sure what carries the terminal bars in the stock that contact the terminals on the tube.
                Last edited by mirlock; 19 January, 2011, 06:39.

Comment

Easier to show parts im talking about

1st pic is the rear stock connector im missing

2nd pic is where i would think a holding frame would be for the contact bars also missing if there is any but not split it yet

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Yup your right there's a holding frame bars and quick end connector. I'll try and find my manual it's got part numbers in the back.

I have sets lying around but I'm reluctant to give them out as well you never know if the guns they came off want to change back.

MOSFET will be a sqeeze your best wiring with out then getting the ptw style Sopmod fet when it's done.

Comment

Yup your right there's a holding frame bars and quick end connector. I'll try and find my manual it's got part numbers in the back.

I have sets lying around but I'm reluctant to give them out as well you never know if the guns they came off want to change back.

MOSFET will be a sqeeze your best wiring with out then getting the ptw style Sopmod fet when it's done.
                      That would be great if you can find the part number , for the rare connector and the frame then i can get the gold conversion from you guys.

im trying to find the makers web site but getting nowhere fast

Comment

Some advise if you could rich.

Do you think i may be best to leave out the sopmod connectors and bars . fit the mosfet i have and convery to lipo .
                        As if i leave out the connector frame and bars i will have room for the mosfet easy.

Also any idea when the trigger stealth mosfet unit will be out for these

thanks

Mark

Comment

Well the benefit of the stealth fet is that you get an electronic trigger, you no longer have to pull the trigger all the way to the back, there are some Sopmod owners out there with guns locking on single shots that will owe me a pint for that one. And it's one less failure point, and of course just wires coming out the back so no fitting issue.

Personally I love the quick change but it's an expensive route, I do have several complete Sopmod stocks as well. Also another option.

Comment

Quick fit battery is something i can think about later on then i guess , so hang fire on the part numbers dont want to waste your time there.

Ill stick with rear wired and lipo battery in stock and fit mosfet see how she runs.

Then just fit a full gearbox promo kit with new inner barrel and hopup. which i can talk to you about just before i buy it .

Couple of questions so i know what to add to my list

1. Will a 11.1v lipo fit in stock

2.If it does whats the best motor to run with it

3. will a promo gear box stand upto it

4. Would it be better to get high speed gears and use a 7.2v lipo ( if promo do a high speed set )

Sorry for all the questions im a new convert from paint ball so guns are new to me but im learning.

Thanks

Mark

Comment

Forget that last post . just being rof greedy 7.4 will be plenty

But i do still want to know if promo does a high speed gear set

Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mirlock Find out more about mirlock
                              Working...
                              X