Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing the Laser bulb from an M6 Unit

Hey guys,

Just picked up an M6 unit 2nd hand and whacked some batteries in. Lovely thing. Problem is that the laser is pointing way too far down to be of use. I need it just above the sights if anything.

The problem is that the laser unit is pointing downwards inside the frame. If I screw in the allen adjustment screw, it points even further down. Loosen it, and eventually take it out, its still aiming below the pistols height.

Is there any way to remove the laser from the laser unit/frame? I can unscrew the laser and have it in 2 parts, but the laser bulb itself and the wiring seem to be stuck in there good and tight!

Re: Removing the Laser bulb from an M6 Unit

scratch that, problem sorted and corrected. I had removed the screws in an order that caused the unit to come out of place it seemed. The side to side screw had pushed the unit off level, and wasnt pushing against the side, but along the top side edge (if that makes any sense. Put a screw in the middle of the spring to provide more downforce, unscrewed and screwed all the adjustment screws back in. Now sits in the sweet spot just on top of my night sights!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
    Working...
    X