Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLR L1A! Stock, On a KA FAL?

Hi
    Right, I'm thinking of buying one of these for a little project I may be running, and I was wondering how different those in the know would reckon the L1A1 stock (Real steel that is) fittings will be from the stock fittings on an airsoft version of the FN FAL (King Arms specifically), and if it will be too much work for me to modify an L1A1 stock to fit onto said rifle. The stock I have my eyes on is ex issue I presume, here are some pictures:

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I believe (Although I could be wrong) that the SLR and FAL are very similar guns, in fact I believe the SLR is a variant of the FAL, they are at least both made by Fabrique Nationale. So hopefully the two will be relatively compatible. I'm sure someone who knows a bit more, or even better has actually served with one, as I think a few on here have, would be able to tell me for sure but yes as I said any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
    Tom
    My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Re: SLR L1A! Stock, On a KA FAL?

I have fitted oneof those stocks to a KA SLR with no mods but i think the Fal might require a bit of fitting as they are slightly different stock fittings, should be possible though

Comment

Ok awesome, cheers for the help :D. Hopefully KA designs won't vary too much given the similarity of the guns and the fact KA makes both, does anyone know how much they may vary?
      Cheers
      Tom

Comment

i'll have a go at fitting one to one of my FALs tomorrow night if i get chance

Comment

Ah that'd be absolutely spot on mate if you get the opportunity :D. If you have time I'd love to here how you get on (Of course :p)
          Cheers
          Tom

Comment

No worries mate i'll have a go tomorrow after work with any luck

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DaleStorm Find out more about DaleStorm
            Working...
            X