Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE g36c to g36 conversion

Hi,

Ive got two WE g36c guns and im wanting to convert one to a full size, ive decided the best way todo this is to buy a new g36 AEG and cannibalise its parts and then turn the AEG in a g36c and sell it on.

Ive decided the ARES g36 is the best one for me but my question is:

Will the ARES barrel from the g36 fit into the body of the WE g36?

I know G&P kits work but i want to recoup cost here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Re: WE g36c to g36 conversion

Err... why don't you just by the G39E then sell-off the spares without all the extra complication?

[reads thread] Oh yeah, I see what you mean; you want to build an AEG. I don't think the barrel will fit.
    Last edited by Panoptes; 31 January, 2011, 21:14.

Comment

im not after building anything, merely the cheapest way to get my GBB g36c to be a g36 with dual optics. The Ares AEG would end up as a g36c which i would sell on.

The WE G36c has a star fitting for the outer barrel and a delta ring type thing. The mounting looks similar.

Comment

Why not just buy the RA-Tech conversion kit? Includes a TB longer inner barrel too + is the cheapest option $99.00

Comment

I took the plunge and ordered a ARES/UMAREX G36k, robbed it of all the parts i wanted and hey presto!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jim_bob_marley “Real thing” > “real steel” Find out more about jim_bob_marley
          Working...
          X