Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firing on Burst!

Hey,
    wondering if there is anyway to make a gun fire a burst between 3-8 shots a go rather that full auto of semi?
    Has anyone tried this?

thanks,
    Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Re: Firing on Burst!

you can get a programmable mosfet that will do it

Mike

Comment

Indeed a programmable mofset, but it isn't exactly cheap

Plus you'll lose either semi auto, or full auto depending on which one you set it to. Which is a big pain really!

Comment

nope you dont loose full auto

what it does is make a single pull of the trigger do a burst... if you hold the trigger for .5 of a second it goes full auto
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

what the hell is a mosfet? never heard of one! and i was looking into buying an M16 in the future, just because its sexy and wondered weather realistically you could make it burst and semi rather than the not so realistic full auto...

Thanks

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

The metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET, MOS-FET, or MOS FET) is a device used to amplify or switch electronic signals

ok basically it is a small chip that controlls the amount of power flowing to the battery, it can either be used to increase trigger response or can be programmable to allow busts

here.. watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF3FrZ5Yw6A

so yes it is "realistically" possible, and quite easy to do
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Why not try keeping your finger on the trigger for just half a second instead of longer when your selector switch is turned to auto. I find it saves a lot of money.

Comment

ha lol.
                Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Im a 1st year eletronics student at plymouth uni and this is going to be my project this year, the cirucit has a programable burst length so it can be tuened to your battrie needs and so that it leaves your spring uncompresed (it can also be set to only fire single shot to alow the use as a 'single only' sniper and be deactivated totaly letting you use the weapon in FA). This circuit will also include a mosfet trigger, most likly with active breaking.

im looking to have a prototype ready by the end of september. if you are intrested convo me.
                  Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chandler Find out more about Chandler
                  Working...
                  X