CQB Russian Nightmare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CQB Russian Nightmare!

Alright guys, new project. Something I've wanted to do for a long time.

I want to make an extremely short front end for my akms. It's the Romanian blowback model, and what I want to do is remove the long barrel, and make it so short it ends as soon after the wood grip as possible. The most feasible way of doing this is an ak74su front style. At the moment I'm thinking gas block from a 74su, but still am left with the outer barrel.

Searching for 74su outer barrels returns nothing, and the outer barrel is obviously quite important! So does anyone know how this parts are built of the su?

Also, can a front iron sight from an su simply attach to akms woodwork?

Re: CQB Russian Nightmare!

a few design ideas to help visualize what Im trying to do! I know its the wrong stock, but they didnt have the right one!

Comment

found a picture of a very good looking end result I want to achieve.

The length of the outer barrel is a very problematic part of this it seems. I can find only 1 length of outer barrel. And thats in very few places. Gas tube parts arent especially easy to find either.

Out of curiosity, whats the rules on having real steel gas tubes and outer barrels imported here to the UK, does my defence cover parts of that nature? I guess not seeing as if I did that enough times Id have a real steel sitting in my hands...

Comment

Out of interest, how easy is it to put normal AK handguards, from a 74 variant or a 74su, onto a spetznaz front end?

Comment

barrels and gas parts are the 2 things your not allowed to import.
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

God damn law!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
            Working...
            X