Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tavor Laser Improvement

Hi all the title says it.

I like the Mars Scope only setback is the laser is not exactly that useful in daytime even in the woods. Does anyone know any time or info on how to improve the laser itself of even to upgrade it with money well spent?

Ris rail and strapping a laser to it is practical but that's not what I had in mind.

Re: Tavor Laser Improvement

It wont be, lasers are meant for low light situations for better target acquisition
    WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Open up the Mars sight, replace the LED itself with a more powerful one. That's the only way I can think of without having the sight in front of me.
      Another way that may possibly work is using a higher voltage battery, so you'd have to find another place to store the battery (depending on where it's kept currently) and you'd have to make some holes to route the power from the battery to the Mars sight.
      I've seen lasers that are ridiculous, and can be seen in broad daylight at further distances than your gun can shoot, so it's certainly possible but will need some DIY work doing to it.
      But my personal opinion on the matter would be to replace the Mars sight with a rail, get an EOtech and get an EO.... boy? Or something like that, I can't remember what it's called but it adds a laser onto the side of the EOtech.

Comment

for daylight use then only a green laser is effective, as the red laser shares the same part of the spectrum as daylight so cancels its self out.
        most laserliners and measuring devices on building sites have gone to green for this reason though considerably more expensive
        m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

EoLad, thats what you need!

Comment

Only problem with the eolad is they are not for targeting the real steel version is for marking targets. I am not too sure if this is correct but it is what I was told.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Reephamike Find out more about Reephamike
            Working...
            X