Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Element M600c weapon light/torch (surefire clone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Element M600c weapon light/torch (surefire clone)

heya guys just pur chased this bad boy from the bay and it didn't ome with battery's it sais on other adds that they take surefire cr123a batts so i bought some..... and they dont fit =/ what battery's do you guys use and where do you get them from? im stressin out here haha

heres the torch in question

also just to add i bought panasonic cr123a batterys not surefire ones i didnt think there was a difference in size

Re: Element M600c weapon light/torch (surefire clone)

my element one takes any cr123 batterys get them from tesco or any other shop
    you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

Unlike most torches you have to unscrew the head to put the batteries in, not the tailcap. There's a flange at the tail end that stops the batteries fitting.

Comment

AH MAN!!! retard alert haha i tried putting them in from the back :D i was in such a rush this morning i didnt even try the other end no excuse that was a complete derp on my behalf :D

ninety your a genius haha

Comment

and these torches work great on 3.7v rechargeable as well

Comment

Good to know about the rechargables....

I have its smaller cousin. Really bright. Very pleased!

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
              AH MAN!!! retard alert haha i tried putting them in from the back :D i was in such a rush this morning i didnt even try the other end no excuse that was a complete derp on my behalf :D

ninety your a genius haha

I did exactly the same thing with mine. I spent about 10 mins looking at thinking "now it says it takes these batteries but they don't fit.... I must be doing something wrong..."

But this is THE best tac light you can get for less than £30.

Comment

haha well i was so retarded that i contacted the bay shop i bought em from and complained they sent the wrong ones haha :D all sorted though now lovely little light

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                Working...
                X