gas powerd sten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas powerd sten

Ok been working on pistols the last couple of days and watching old ww2 films :P i know there are some companys making AEG stens using v3 gearbox's but with all the m4's and aks running gas atm i thorght had anyone made a gas sten ??

why the sten you ask ? hell there so simple and full auto

now what im after is has anyone on this forum got a deack or model of a stan ? or a place to get 1 to 1 plans

im thinking of using a gbb engine of sorts to give the sten a blow back bolt

one thing i am stuck at is gas in the mags ? or the body ??

anyway let me know what you think ?
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Re: gas powerd sten

Use Mac-11 design mags, and find a way of transfering the system would be the easiest option tbh.

I think gas in the mags would be easiest as when/if you change mags you have a full gas pressure/supply rather than a depleted one if it was in the body.

On the other hand if you had it in the body it could be far bigger and would hold more gas, also you've got the issure of cooldown. If you use gas in the mahs the cooldown wont be so bad when you change mags, if you had it in the body the effects would be worse as you cant just change gas containers etc

Comment

Re: gas powerd sten

hmm ok let have a look about, found the full real steel plan's for a mk2 sten is 30sec on google .... an odd world we live in
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

johnnyj Find out more about johnnyj
      Working...
      X