Webtex 2.5 Litre Hydration Bladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webtex 2.5 Litre Hydration Bladder

I wasent sure where to post this, but its something i need help with.

Now then, I bought this from a certain german army camoflage name type site, the one i recieved had a slightly different cap to the one in the picture there, mines black & slightly different shape.

now the problem i have is that it seems to leak from the cap, no matter how much i titen it. Its not much but i'm sure if i spent 5 mins prone with my LMG then my back would be getting plenty damp.

is this just a flaw in the design of bladders? or does it sound like mine is knackard???? p.s. i only used it onece & that was while out walking the dog an hour ago

thanks in advance
    Votkov

Re: Webtex 2.5 Litre Hydration Bladder

mate .
    its called wa*ktex for a reason
    you tried a propper camelbak.
    if you just get the bladder you can fit it into the carrier
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Camelbak is the way foward, and are you sure that the cap is horizontally level as it screws in?
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

yep more helpfull commet mine leaks from the cap but...................... its your seal get it in right and your cooking on gas mate.. well it still tastes funny but what the hell
        Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

hey guys, thanks for the advice, I'm sure I'm putting the cap on fine, even the missus has tried for me (and we all know that women always do everything perfect first time!!!).

I need to test it again anyways as I think I may have puncherd it at thge last game, yes first game of teh day I leaned against it & spent the rest of the day 2.5 liters wetter.

maybe I'll see about replaving it with a camel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

votkov Find out more about votkov
          Working...
          X