grenade problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grenade problem

Hi guys im having a bit of problem with my airsoft grenade. It is a 84 round one that i bought from the airsoft club but it does not state a make or anything like that on the site. Anyway so when i try and put my gas into the grenade it seems like the grenade is not really taking any gas in or not much at least, having put in all 84 BBs (high quality .20g) i put it in my nade launcher and when i pull the trigger the bbs barely go a meter out the barrel and only like 30 or so go out at all. I have had a look at the O rings in the grenade and they all seem ok although i am not so experienced with grenades or gas in general. So if anyone has any ideas on how i can fix this or a good place to buy O rings from chealy then that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Nick
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Re: grenade problem

Depends what gas your using mate ,

Try wrapping about two turns of ptfe under the orings soak in silicone then put the oring over and soak with silicone

also put silicone spray on the fill valve

Comment

Is the granade bronze looking shell and the casing black by any chance? If so unscrew the main body and u will see the firing mec try turning it to the wright bit by bit each time u turn it put it back together and refill. Its trial and erro realy as I had the same prob.u have to reset it every time u fire it normaly every couple of shots. Hope this helps

Comment

no its bronze and silver and i always silicone up the O rings before using them.
        For sale:

-Splitting M4
        -MP5 Parts
        -MP7a1
        -M9 Magazine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wilko129 Find out more about wilko129
        Working...
        X