X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Change

Hi

I have got an M15A4

How do you take this stock off and replace it with something that looks like this?

Thanks
    Last edited by One Shot, One Kill; 18 April, 2011, 02:28. Reason: Wrong Information
    [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Re: Stock Change

swapping the stock over is very easy but is the gun rear wired ?
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Yer that is what i was wondering about and in the stock tube of the new gun put a stick battery?

Comment

a stick battery would not fit , you could go with lipo but you would have to change your current wiring as you should have a small plug and stock loom fitted atm

Comment

But, in the long run, a swap to lipo is well worth the effort.

I'd just bite the bullet and go for it if I was you. There's plenty of small stocktube lipos available cheap if you use google, plus I've got the soldering skills of a fingerless chimp and even I managed to cut the wiring back and solder on deans connectors (OK, it took me an hour to do three, but that's not the point!).
          sigpic

Comment

Anyone know how to get the stock off without damaging the wiring and also how hard is it to change the wiring

Thanks

Comment

The loom should come out the back of the stock very easy ( it might snag on bits but common sence will see it first

the problem you will have with your gun is there is a mini connecter at the back of the body and this would need to pass inbetween the body and stock tube like so

Comment

How do I get the full stock off if you know

Thanks

Comment

ahh sorry ! , ca stock will be top screw on the butt plate remove that ( its very long ), if its another make - remove the stock butt plate and deep inside you will see another screw

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

One Shot, One Kill Find out more about One Shot, One Kill
                    Working...
                    X