Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Headset

Hi
    I was wondering if anyone can hep me identify or poss send a link to the type of headset which looks like a pair of ear defenders!

From what I can gather they connect into your radio system but also enhance your hearing by amplifying the ambient sounds around you.

Pls help me solve this mystery.

Thanks

Re: Enhanced Headset

sordins
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

SORDINS, excellent, are they any good ?

Comment

i dont know lol , got a set last night but it is meant to have some faults :S ( looks great tho haha 0
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

On the real deal the ear defender part of the headset obviously protects your hearing from loud sharp noises, a main gun being fired for example. The microphone is a clever little device that lets you hear someone speaking but doesnt transmit the loud, potentially harmful noises.The microphone doesn't enhance ambient sounds. If that makes sense.
          Now what an airsoft copy does could be completely different lol
          The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom
          H.L.Mencken

Comment

They have directional mics on the ear cups to pick up sound. With the ear protection you wouldn't be able to hear otherwise, it does offer variable volume control afaik.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Skirmisher1 Ex Military, full time Dad. Find out more about Skirmisher1
            Working...
            X