Real Steel Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Steel Parts

(I'm putting this here as people are more likely to help me than criticise in tech section.)

I've seen people use real steel parts on their airsoft guns for a really nice look or just for the realism. I found only 1 online shop that sells them dirt cheap, but it's in USA and doesn't export to the UK. How does everyone else get their real steel parts, without going to America ordering them there then coming back to the UK.

Any advice is appreiciated

Cheers
    Originally posted by hellbound
    Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Re: Real Steel Parts

A certain auction site.

/thread.

Comment

Militaria dealers.

Comment

thanks guys, looking through some dealer sites now but can't find any with HK stuff. It only seems to be WW2 German militaria. Does anyone know a dealer that has HK stuff specifically G3

Comment

Checked RobertRTG? He's american, but does do a LOT of G3 bits for good prices. Let me know if he delivers to us, if you do try him Otherwise it's time for me to make some friends in the US...

Otherwise, only place I can think of is War and Peace show. Also, I know that a certain Gunning Man that knows All About Airsoft was doing Wood kitted G3s and MP5s.
          Last edited by Bachelarius; 16 June, 2011, 02:52.

Comment

Tried RobertRTG first, but no luck , will check if he knows All About Airsoft

Comment

Get a buddy in america to buy it and ship it to you?

Comment

After I get paid I am going to order a G3 wood kit form this site:

http://www.zib-militaria.de/epages/6...Accessoires%22

Its a german site and they will send to england, I will get back to you on how I got on with this site.

Comment

I'm pretty sure a couple of people have used Zib MG42s as bases for conversion to airsoft.

Comment

Can anyone confirm that shipping wood stocks/handguards to the UK is fully legal and there are not any hoops we have to jump through?

I presume so as they do not contain any parts of the mechanism etc for firing (though the G3 stock with the big spring may be a bit doubtful).

Anyone got a link/proof its fine?
                    Always looking for G3 Mid cap mags. PM me.

Comment

I'd say you will be fine to order in stocks. the only restricted parts would be pressure bearing parts and the obvious...

Comment

go to military conventions ......you will get what you want there......like malvern and the war and peace show ...thats where i get my sa80 handgaurds n such!!
                        i must have about 20+ now all different

Comment

They're legal in the UK so why not to import? I've imported loads of RS handguards, sights, rails, furniture with no problems at all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrammarNazi75 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Find out more about GrammarNazi75
                          Working...
                          X