Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&K Lr300 Motor removal

I need a bit of advice.

I need to downgrade the spring in my new A&K LR300 to a systema 1J spring but the motor wont come out of the pistol grip so I cant remove it to get the mechbox out. Is there a trick to it or do I just have to be a little more rough with my new baby?

Re: A&K Lr300 Motor removal

be rough with it - take off the spade connectors - grab the top of it with needle noes pliars and yank it out

Comment

They just need a little wiggle to come out. A big rough yank with pliers will only cause damage.

Comment

He is saying he is trying to wiggle it out but its not coming out. Therefore the only way to get it out is yank it. If you grab the top grey plastic bit with the pliars and yank it, it will not damage the motor at all.

Comment

other than the end bell of the motor, which in turn misaligns the commutator bearings which will lead to the motor over working and then failing.

Yanking it is NOT the only way. A little patience is.

Comment

Not if you do it right. But then again some people are incapable of common sense. Oh no i didnt. You ate all that and a bag of potato chips, ummmhm - dont start girlfriend.

Comment

Hmmmmmm......

I see there is a differing opinion here. If any one actually owns a A&K LR300 and knows what is needed I would be very grateful.

Comment

hi i do own one and have downgraded it the motor is a very tight fit you have to be firm but carefull it will come out honest:D:D

Comment

^ this is true I had another go and all it took was a firm but gentle pull. The grub screw that held the gear at the end of the motor on was too long and was catching on the mechbox. All sorted now.

Comment

I had this problem with my lr 300 mate, just pull it its in tight but u got to work it loose like a virgin.

Comment

never seen that expression before there cayuse, i like it :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Abbadon101 Find out more about Abbadon101
                      Working...
                      X