Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Guarder Metal Kit For Desert Eagle - advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guarder Metal Kit For Desert Eagle - advice?

I've just bought the guarder metal slide and frame and have just ordered uprated hammer and recoil springs.
    Before i attempt to fit it to my tm desert eagle does anyone who has already done this have any advice/tips/suggestions? Are there any particular things i need to watch out for, etc? Should i upgrade anything else?

Thanks in advance
    Originally posted by Hawk
    The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Re: Guarder Metal Kit For Desert Eagle - advice?

No one? Well most of it was much easier than i thought.
    The slide is the only part im really having problems with (its too tight and requires some sanding to fit), that and the pin that holds the hammer in place is very loose - looking for a replacement option now.
    Anyone know of anywhere that stock front sights? mines missing! (bought it that way)
    The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

Wow thanks for the help guys... >_>
      I've got it almost assembled, some more sanding to the metal parts and the new recoil springs to install and i'm done. Weighs quite a bit more and feels great, looking forward to skirmishing it.
      If anyone has questions on fitting this metal kit i dont mind helping out with advice

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGouken View Post
        Wow thanks for the help guys... >_>
        I've got it almost assembled, some more sanding to the metal parts and the new recoil springs to install and i'm done. Weighs quite a bit more and feels great, looking forward to skirmishing it.
        If anyone has questions on fitting this metal kit i dont mind helping out with advice

Im planning to install my desert eagle kit very soon, do you recommend me do anything in specific? It would be very helpful if you could help make me a youtube video? on how to install the kit

Thanks

Comment

Sent you a pm, also i'll try and put together a guide with pics and post it here.
          Theres some filing required to make it fit and you'll need upgraded hammer and recoil springs. Its not really difficult, more fiddly than anything.

Comment

heres a pic by the way

Comment

It's a bit pain to install.. Mine need sanding at front part slide.
              Look at this thread use Google translation, it's very helpful
              http://france-airsoft.fr/forum/index...ic=106081&st=0

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

WOW thanks wolf, and mastergouken, you can still help too by posting that vid we were working on

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MasterGouken Find out more about MasterGouken
                Working...
                X