Spare screws?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare screws?

Basically I need to get some replacement screws for my gun mainly the ones that hold the heat plate on under the motor this is because one of them is stripped so im going to have to glue an allen key into it and take it out that way

the screws I need are small so does anyone know if these screws are readily available need to know ASAP

I'm fairly certain they are. 99% of screws you can get from decent hardware shops.

Comment

Re: Spare screws?

its a pretty big pain in the ass as I think after god knows how long of looking I have found my feeding issue that my sector gear pin isnt alligned properly so I need to retime my gears >.<

Comment

Also what size would you say that is as I have found loads but I am unsure what size it is (i am looking on the net before I go to shops)

Comment

Looks like a 4x20mm countersunk to me.

Comment

Use a ruler or vernier if you have one to measure the diameter of the shaft & legnth.

Comment

the length using a ruler is around 12-13mm so my idea is to take one out that I can get out such as the one in my hand and take it to a hardware shop and ask if they have any

I just wan't to have my gun feeding again

Comment

Yeah take one out and have it with you. I don't think B&Q will be much help though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Acid Find out more about Acid
                Working...
                X