Bioval max bb's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioval max bb's

Anyone know if these are any good. I want some for when i attend The Mall. Iv'e heared that they are good quality but want to make sure as i don't want to totally ruin my rifle

Re: Bioval max bb's

i dont think they are out yet mate?
    or at least i dont know if anyone supplys them?

Comment

I can get them from Germany. But its like £20 for 3700 and then another £10 delivery

Comment

They're good. Bit steeply priced for what they are though. Just buy some BB's in England and get the worth of what it costs you.
        sigpic
        Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
        I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

He's not talking about the Bioval Dimplex ones, just the max bio degradeable one's.

You'd be hard pressed to find them but they are probably some of the better Bio BB's around, quality wise, I think they produce them in a slightly different manner than the normal cast BBs, from their site info, they don't polish them but apparently don't need to.

I haven't used them myself but I'd like to know what effect using a different manufacturing process has on the consistency.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

I may well buy some,just to see if they are what they say they are

Comment

Well, being transparent you can see that there are no air bubbles which plague lower quality quickly cooled BBs. So that's a good start. Also, the surface is smooth (hence see through) and the weight and size consistency have been shown to be very respectable. They're good BBs, but I really don't think they're worth that much when you're useing them in an AEG, and too lightweight for a sniper rifle.

Aso for Bio BBs... To my understanding, they don't biodegrade any quicker than normal plastic BBs, but are made out of a material that doesn't in anyway harm the environment. There's a posh term for it, like eco-neutral or something.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah i know what you mean. It's the degrading factor why i need them. I'm not green at all to be quite honest, it's just all the bio's i have tried have been absolutely POO. No consistency and very poor accuracy from them. Don't want to risk getting jams when my rifle comes back from service

Comment

They seemed to think theirs degrade within a year, dependent on humidity conditions.

This is taken from their site FAQ.

Q: How fast do the BBB's degrade?

A: The biodegradation process highly depends on the humidity environment. The BBB's will degrade with the same speed of other biodegradables at the scene. This process can vary form 1 month to a maximum of 6 months.

I'm not sure on the extent of the degredation.
                  If you type biodegradeable BB's on Google there's a site run by Schwarzenegger that has done research into respective "bio" bb's that actually aren't and tell you BioVal BB's are actually better.

Regardless, sounds like if a BB has "Barium Sulphate" in, it can't be Bio because it won't break down as Jesus said.
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

I'm not convinced this applies to the BBBMAX. They're not explicit on the products page about their degrading. http://www.biovalbbb.eu/products.html
                    Notice how it say the BBBs are true biodegradable, but the BBmax entry just says environmentally friendly, and inert. Also says they use less materials and produce less emissions, which is good, but doesn't say biodegradable.
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HuntR Just another average gun whore Find out more about HuntR
                    Working...
                    X