msa sordin help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msa sordin help

will an element u-94 ptt work with a real msa sordin headset? was gonna order it as a stand in untill i can afford a real one
    It's not about you dying for your country...
    Its about making your enemies die for theres

Re: msa sordin help

Did this ever get answered as I wouldn't mind knowing too.. Thanks.

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Possibly not. I am no expert on these things but there are different voltages in your civy walky talky and your military headset etc so probably not without getting an electrician to check the voltages and make an in-line resistor or booster or something.

But it might! I wouldn't risk it unless you can get it cheap and be happy to loose a few quid should you auction it off.

Comment

Voltage wouldn't be an issue. I suspect the impedance would also not be a problem (so long as its not a really cheap radio) so it's all about the connectors and polarity/pin out.

That Element PTT is easy to get in to and rewire too.
        Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
        Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

No, they do not work with copy PTT's you would need to get it rewired, talking headsets are the people to have a chat with.

Comment

My sordins work with the Z-tactical PTT (the big button one not the U94).
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sandbagfiller Find out more about sandbagfiller
            Working...
            X