Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1987 Trench Gun Project.

Hi guys,
    I'm going to start my first ever project on an airsoft gun and decided to go for a AGM Mossberg 500 and turn it into a M1987 Trench Gun, and for all you CoD fanboys, yes it is from CoD World at War. I am going to krylon the stock and pump to brown but that is all i can think of. Is there anything else i can do to it that is not too difficult to make it even more authentic?
    Thanks!
    -WF-
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: M1987 Trench Gun Project.

look at a trench gun and realise how different it is to an M500. will help you make it more realistic maybe because the m500 really is nothing like a trench gun.
    Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
    Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
    2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

Yes, I had noticed the differences and the M500 was the closest thing to it as all the other cheap shotties looked nothing remotely like it, but seeing as i had never done any kind of "custom" work before, i thought i might aswell do something basic even if it didnt look exactly the same. I am only doing it for experience.
      TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

i would use the spas 12 for a trench gun looks bit more like it
        Trader Rating
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=100403

Comment

I disagree, seeing as the pump and grip are completely different. Anyway, i want to do it cheaply and the spas is a lot more expensive than a cheapsoft M500.
          Last edited by -Archer-; 27 August, 2009, 11:28.

Comment

Originally posted by -waltherface- View Post
            Yes, I had noticed the differences and the M500 was the closest thing to it as all the other cheap shotties looked nothing remotely like it, but seeing as i had never done any kind of "custom" work before, i thought i might aswell do something basic even if it didnt look exactly the same. I am only doing it for experience.
            Fair deals, give it a shot then, but brown krylon looks nothign like wood...

Originally posted by davidsalter333 View Post
            i would use the spas 12 for a trench gun looks bit more like it
            rofl, you obviously havent seen a trench gun then.
            Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
            Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
            2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

I can see it now: NEW! Tokyo Marui SPAS Trench gun! EPIC FAIL.

Comment

http://www.modelguns.co.uk/m1897.htm

Tanaka?

Comment

[QUOTE=Stealth1911;182538]Fair deals, give it a shot then, but brown krylon looks nothign like wood...

Hmmm, so what could i use for a wood look?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                  Working...
                  X