Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFC M16 E-Series Sling Point

Hi there,

So this week I purchased myself a VFC M4ES 200R - that's a M16A3 to you & me - while I am overwhelmed with both the external & internal quality of this AEG, I have encountered a minor issue...

... The front sling mount for the AEG came separate for me to fit myself - the kit comprises of the sling point itself, & a pin to hold it into place. However, when I try to fit the sling mount to the front sight post - the pin falls straight out immediately!

If anyone can tell me what it is that I'm doing wrong - VFC owners, or not - I'd really appreciate it!?

All the best...
    "... But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B. Yeats

Re: VFC M16 E-Series Sling Point

is it a solid pin or split pin ?
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

The pin is solid, until about 5mm from one end where it turns hollow - the opposite end is capped...

... There's no thread to speak of, & there's nothing missing from the kit! What are you thinking?
      "... But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B. Yeats

Comment

Problem solved - using a pin driver & hammer I spread out the hollow end of the pin, thus keeping the sling loop in place!

Thanks for your help...

W.B. Yeats

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Foden_357 Find out more about Foden_357
        Working...
        X