Dodgy handguard torch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgy handguard torch

Hello I got an mp5 handguard & torch witch acts quite dodgy.

The torch dont work unless i screw it (or move it slightly either clock- or counter clockwise), it now will work for a few minutes or so, maybe an hour?
    When the torch is fully screwed in it allows approx 1-2mm play. The only effect this seems to have is if you touch it when not working it starts to work again. Also there is no way I have been able to get it not to work apart from waiting.

I have tried
    -only screw it in half way: it still works temporarily, so I dont believe it is looseness that causes it.
    -put a bit of aluminum sheet between the batteries to make sure the batteries touch the springs: same result as above.
    -screw it in fully: still works temporarily

any ideas?
    my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Re: Dodgy handguard torch

bump? :[
    my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

Re: Dodgy handguard torch

If it works when you touch it it looks like there is a loose connection shorting somewhere.

Usually the lump of stuff holding the wire to the back of the torch inside is just hot glue or similar so can fairly easily be replaced. There will be a screw somewhere that holds the cup inside the hand guard try tightening that a little and you could always wrap the cup in ptfe tape or somethign to stop in wiggling.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

two_zero Find out more about two_zero
      Working...
      X