Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Fluted Handguard/Foregrip?

Hi,
    I've recently been thinking of adding a free floating fluted handguard/foregrip to my JG M4A1 but I'm not sure I want to fork out for a real steel one and then finding out it doesn't fit. So my question are -

1. Would a real steel free floating fluted handguard fit on a JG M4A1?
    2. Is there an airsoft free floating fluted hanguard available for the M4A1?
    3. Would I need to have the gearbox rear wired so that I could stick a large battery in a fixed stock as space would be at a minimum in the handguard?
    4. I would also be planning to add a HK51 outer barrel and possibly a JP style gas block. Would all this work together?

Thinking of a handguard like this -

Re: M4 Fluted Handguard/Foregrip?

there are loads of free float handguards on the market and i would go with an airsoft unit for a jg , jbu make a unit called F8A , king arms also make a full kit tbh there are loads of handguards like your after

you will also have to rewire the gb to rear unless you went and got full madbull jp front set ( very nice kits ) and use a battery box
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Re: M4 Fluted Handguard/Foregrip?

Thanks for the advice Johnnyj. As you have mentioned there are loads of free float handguards on the market for m4's and although many are similar to the one pictured I can't find an airsoft version that looks the same as it. The search continues,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jacksparrow79*com Find out more about jacksparrow79*com
      Working...
      X