Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr 25 optics

hi guys and gals,
    recently aquired an sr-25 semi-automatic sniper rifle and was wondering what peoples opinions are regarding the best optics for it?
    i understand the ranges in airsoft don't realistically require more than 4x magnification and as such currently have a ta31 acog replica mounted, but i'm mainly bothered about the looks at the moment and would like to get a true sniper scope to complete the look,
    any suggestions?
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Re: sr 25 optics

Personally I think a Millett DMS looks the biz on these. On the cheaper side though, they're used with M3s. You can get some pretty funky mounts for them too. Replica's go on clone websites for less than £30.
    sigpic
    Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
    I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Re: sr 25 optics

cheers i'll look one up,
      i had had my eye on a 6-24x60mm m1 scope but i'll give one of these a look-see
      Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

army will Find out more about army will
      Working...
      X