Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliding stock to M4

Hey guys

well i recently got my first M4 and it came disassembled with the stock off, and i can't figure out how to install it onto the M4, it came with a large screw type of thing and metal semi-circle shaped piece that has a hole for the screw to go through....presumably ?

Anyway i'm completely baffled after trying for around and hour of how to install this, so any help would be great.

thanks in advanced

Re: Sliding stock to M4

what type of stock is it a crane stock or what?
    Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

yes i believe its crane

Comment

it aint rocket science tbh mate, slide the tube, onto the reciever, put screw into semi circular metal disk, slide them down inside tube, screw threads into a hole in the sticky outy bit on the back of the reciever, that hole, goes into the back of the gearbox, into the spring guide, which is threaded ( or has a nut, depending on your box)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkOzf2yz5gU

20 seconds later, a quick search on youtube, and low and behold, M4 assembly, and she has a sliding stock too! (watch and learn!)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shotmedown Find out more about shotmedown
        Working...
        X