ICS L85 ressurection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS L85 ressurection

Hello! I am selling my ICS L85 A2 for 200 in the classifieds. It has a few annoying problems mostly with wiring. BUT, I was figuring that if it doesn't sell, I might resurrect it, making it better than it ever was before! The upgrades it has so right now is a mystery piston with all metal teeth, and a Matrix M130 spring. Used to have an aluminum piston head, 2gx hopup bucking with the H-nub it came with, and a tight-bore barrel. I removed the bucking and piston head to use in a different gun, and replaced the barrel with the stock barrel so that I could also use it for a different gun. I absolutely loved (and still do) the piston head. However, I wasn't 100 percent impressed with the hop up bucking as far as accuracy is concerned.

I was wondering what I should do to make this gun the best DMR it could be. My biggest question is what Hop-up bucking should I use, and is there any alternative hop-up unit compatible with this gun?

I also wanted to switch out the motor to make my life easier with the wiring, and to perhaps increase the RPM when I wanna decrease the spring tension, and use it as a LMG. What Motor should I use ontop of the other upgrades?

Re: ICS L85 ressurection

Did you ever find an alternate hop unit?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kingcosmo7 Find out more about Kingcosmo7
    Working...
    X