Questions regarding M4 upgrade / mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding M4 upgrade / mod

Basically I have a CA M15A4 (not the sportline one)

I will be fitting a new motor as the old one decided not to want to work anymore the motor that will be fitted is the G&P M120 so I am wondering what gearset and piston should be used in conjuction with this motor I am using this motor because it was one that was recommend to me by a friend.

Next question is the carry handle on the gun am i able to remove it and put say a rail on there instead if so what rail goes in the carry handles place.

Any feedback would be grand

Re: Questions regarding M4 upgrade / mod

shs piston, shs gearset, there good quality and cheap, personally i would also add a shs high torque motor as well but as you have a motor already use that.

if the carry handle comes off it usually reveals a 20 mm ris rail in its place, you have the gun so give it a go.
    if you can't remove it you can get a carry handle ris rail to sit on top of it

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Worth pointing out the stock internals will be totally 100% fine with that motor too....

SHS parts are good.... but if it ain't broke....

Comment

Cheers for the feedback guys

and I do know now what gearset to go for if / when I decide to upgrade the gears, after last time a friend of mine is doing all internal work as im just a bit to clumsy to be able to fiddle about inside the gear box >.<

Comment

Mate, you might aswell go for XYT gears as they are pretty solid and cheap aswell, and yer, in terms of piston, element duracon perhaps, as they are pretty cheap, obviously not as strong as the SHS ones though, it wont need to be incredibly strong however so s'up to you...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Acid Find out more about Acid
          Working...
          X