Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moscart Range?

Afternoon All,

Due to the number of bunker assault games which are held at my local site, I am considering the purchase of an M203 and shells.

Can anyone tell me generally what the range on a gas Moscart shell is??

Thanks

Wayno

Re: Moscart Range?

From what I've seen, talking under 10 meters. Not very far at all really, lol!

Good for small rooms though I suppose, good spread if not so good range.

Comment

a mate used to use one like a mortar and he could get the bbs to around 50m
      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Depends on the shell and the gas used.

Madbull co2 moscarts you are looking at a good 30m. Again depending on the pressure of the co2. I use the pb4 shells, the ones that hold 4 paintballs. They can take 700psi and hold about 100bb's, so its good enough. I can easily clear down an entire corridor or a street with a shot.

The 204 king grenades are even better. double the ammo but you loose some of the range. Still nothing beats seeing 200 BB's at once fly towards some unlucky sod.
        SAVE OUR SPORT
        http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

I've used many types over the years and on average in warm weather would get around 20m but as said above co2 can give you more

Comment

I use ICS grenades in them I put green gas, does it no harm, but I have put green in cheaper ones with some hillarious and not so funny results...

I suggest you research into the different types and I definatly suggest you go for "lower" capacity, which was suggested by the team engineer as it will increase power.

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Cheers for the responses guys, it seems Co2 is going to be the most reliable/performing M203 shell. I shall have a look those........if I have to get within 10metres then I may as well just throw handfuls of grenades at the bunkers!!LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Wayno View Post
                Cheers for the responses guys, it seems Co2 is going to be the most reliable/performing M203 shell. I shall have a look those........if I have to get within 10metres then I may as well just throw handfuls of grenades at the bunkers!!LOL
                You could, but it will be cheaper to get gas grenades

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wayno Find out more about Wayno
                Working...
                X