Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul m4

Hi there guys
    during the newyear and over the next year im looking too build a Moe magpul m4
    what would be the best base gun too start with as ill be using it while making it so would need average quality internals until i get rounf too changing them bit by bit

all opinions welcome

wedge

Re: Magpul m4

Is there a reason you're not just buying one to start with? Like a G&P or KA?

Comment

because i want too have a project on the go while i have my Transplant as im not allowed too go around a large group of people and just have too sit at home nearly all day soo easier if i have something to build

Comment

Fair enough! In that case I'd be inclined to go for a bog standard TM M4 if you can find one. Get's you great out-of-the-box performance and you can just change the aesthetic parts

Comment

Thanks budd :D

Comment

transplant!! i was going to make a frivolous joke about getting myself a hair transplant ala Rooney...but im sure it would have been in bad taste if your transplant is serious i.e kidneys, bone marrow or heart n lungs...if it is serious, then ignore my first part of the reply, and erm...hope everything goes well for you....

in response to your reply..if you are going to change evrything to magpul incuding the receiver then, i would suggest going for a chinese clone m4 like JG,
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

If you've got a whole year, I'd literally start from scratch. After all, bolting on some externals won't fill that much time!

If I had the patience.... I'd probably see just how cheap could build a quality weapon. Search around the forums for parts etc

Magpul M4 is about £400 - £500 some places.... could you do it for £200?

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                If you've got a whole year, I'd literally start from scratch. After all, bolting on some externals won't fill that much time!

If I had the patience.... I'd probably see just how cheap could build a quality weapon. Search around the forums for parts etc

Exactly my thoughts
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                  transplant!! i was going to make a frivolous joke about getting myself a hair transplant ala Rooney...but im sure it would have been in bad taste if your transplant is serious i.e kidneys, bone marrow or heart n lungs...if it is serious, then ignore my first part of the reply, and erm...hope everything goes well for you....

in response to your reply..if you are going to change evrything to magpul incuding the receiver then, i would suggest going for a chinese clone m4 like JG,
                  Dont worry bout it yeah its a kidney transplant but dont worry im a laid back person nothing offends me like some of the C**ts i see that think they know my whole life in about 3 months of talking to me lol
                  and im doing every think but wanted too start with a decent gearbox and innerds as im not that good and gearboxes as of yet

Originally posted by jagillham View Post

that sounds a good idea if about 5/6 weeks alone in hospital if things go bad
                  ill have a budget of around £300 over the months not too start with

Comment

You can buy a complete g&p magpul moe for £300....

Comment

After searching around the online shops
                      ive found a KA Moe M4 plus 360 round pmag Everything magpul except Body for £260 Which was quite good i thought

Comment

A certain shop who patrol around their base in Huddersfield have the Moe M4's (G&P I think) for £299 including a spare pmag or emag. Go for that and then Noveske front end it up.
                        Spend the rest of your recovery just admiring it, I know I would!
                        Best of luck with the op buddy. Mark

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wedge75 airsofting 12 months june 9th 2010 Find out more about wedge75
                        Working...
                        X