• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyro Mortar

Hi!

Iīm building an airsoft mortar like this:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ghlight=mortar

But I donīt now wich type of charge I need to propels the thundie out of the tube. Where can i buy it?

Regards!!

Re: Pyro Mortar

hey mate, you want to be getting 2 stage pyro's orsmokes forom tsflx, they go bang which fire the projectile, and then a bang when it hits the floor, or the smokes starts in mid air so you can see where it goes. hope i helped
    Cheers Doom

Owner of DCS
    (Doom custom shooters)
    PM me for Custom work!

Comment

or you can use powerful moscart shells and drop them down a tube to hit a nail or something at the bottom obviously put a foam rocket or something at the top

Comment

realistically a M203 shell wont have the force to project anything with a steep trajectory, not very far at least. not even a PB4 with green gas, however if you have an air compressor then you could make a pnuematic cannon, using metal piping of course

Comment

Suggesting pyrotechnics to be fired using lightly siliconed Propane or compressed air... Have we thought that through? I imagine theres a very good reason they used a firework to propel the charge.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

You won't get the two stage ones unless you are a site owner and licensed for pro-grade pyro.

But you can make the same of sorts, by lighting a bird scarer at the bottom of a tube that you just dropped a pyro in. Make a small hatch at the bottom so you can light the fuse, put the bird scarer in and then close the hatch. If the tube is the right diameter for the pyro you get a decent launch.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

herox Find out more about herox
            Working...
            X