Clear All

• Is this possible? , Looks amazing !

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5157/p6241466.jpg

Re: Is this possible? , Looks amazing !

Not sure what you mean?

Comment

Can't see why not.

Just a LSW with the DD ris and Harris bi-pod really!

Might not be "plug and play" but sure nothing a little cutting would not solve.

Comment

Is the ares l85 and l86 the same at the hangaurd end , like without the handguard? because if it is it should just fit, i can see one problem but im not sure if im correct but wouldnt the out rigger get in the way ?

Comment

the only problem I see is if you are using the original bipod then you would have to cut a hole in the DD rail so the bipod can latch on when raised as there should be a hole just in front of the handguard (which is shorter than the DD) so it is covered by the rail.

I don't see why people like the look of the DD rail, I think it looks fugly! :D

Comment

Originally posted by F35Pilot View Post
            the only problem I see is if you are using the original bipod then you would have to cut a hole in the DD rail so the bipod can latch on when raised as there should be a hole just in front of the handguard (which is shorter than the DD) so it is covered by the rail.

I don't see why people like the look of the DD rail, I think it looks fugly! :D
            Because "our Lads" are using it and therefore it is "Gucci". True story.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

ah touche , I've always wondered why they didn't just stick to the rails attached directly to the standard handguard? It does the same job except it wont rip your hands to sheds whilst using it

but hey each to their own, actually a question I often ask; is the DD rail actually issued? or is it personal to the soldier?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thebashman Love airsoft, Love life , Plasterer love money , thats it really . :D Find out more about Thebashman
              Working...
              X