Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul M4 CQB

Hi all

I'm thinking of customizing an M4 CQB with a few magpul bits and bobs over the crimbo/new year period. I intend to purchase an MOE M4 but I prefer RIS handguards to the MOE ones, so my first question is how easy/hard is it to replace the MOE handguard with some RIS rails or a kit of some description. Second query, I love the UBR stock but have a few questions; are they easy to fit and does the battery that comes with the gun fit in the UBR. Also how easy/difficult is it to replace the MOE grip as I'm thinking of getting the black version then replacing certain bits with DE/Tan colours. Now i'm not exactly a whizz at this sort of thing so bear that in mind when you answer, any help greatly appreciated

AJ

Re: Magpul M4 CQB

Missed the edit, I was trying to get it to look something like this

Comment

Seeing as it's Christmas.....

No gun comes with a lipo stock tube, the only way your going to rear wire power a gun fitted with a ubr (other than sling bags ect that look shite)

Other than that, YouTube your other questions, simples

Comment

The site i'm intending to purchase it from states 'Discreet battery storage within stock tube' so does the UBR just fit over the stock tube? and cheers didn't think of that :P

Comment

Yep, you can get low capacity lipo batteries to fit in the stock tube, dependant on its size, sometimes you may not be able to fully close the stock, no biggy!

Dont forget you'll need a lipo specific charger too, only about £20

I have 2 guns that have ubr's on them, when I get back home in a day or two ill measure the space you have free

Comment

Cheers, much appreciated (:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AJWest Find out more about AJWest
            Working...
            X