Leaking madbulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaking madbulls

Recently got 2 new madbull grenades and used them on 1 skirmish but 1 all of a sudden leaks, when you fill it with gas it leaks almost instantly out of the nozzle where the gas goes, is this an easy fix?

Re: Leaking madbulls

First tool you need is valve key. If you don't have one don't bodge it with a screw driver as it will break. First check if it just needs tighting up, if is pretty tight then take the valve out and get some silicon grease on to the rubber. Let that work its way in the rubber over night then pop back in the next day.
    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
    Life in the fast lane........
    sigpic

Comment

ahh sweet, is a valve key quite a common tool? never seen one before

Comment

you should be alright with a screw driver unless im hidiously mistaken and have been doing it wrong for a very long time, as the little tube in the middle is spring loaded anyway, just make sure that the screw driver is the right size, also it could be that the o-rings are shrunk, so dont start by tightening it to buggery and jamming it up, make sure that there is no gas left in the grenade, unscrew the valve, take off the oring on the outside of it and then unscrew the bottom bit, dont lose the spring, take out the little tube that goes up through the centre and take the small oring off it, boil a kettle, make yourself a brew and whilst your at it fill up another mug with boiling water, put o-rings in it, go watch your favourite tv show whilst sipping your tasty tea you just made, take the orings out when its gone cold enough to hold your hand in there without any discomfort, replace orings, apply silicone lube liberaly, replace valve, test with gas to make sure its gas tight, job done :D
        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

This is quite common with most gas grenades, first take out the inlet valve, all you need is a flat head screw driver, you shouldn't have to worry about "squashing" the nozzle, do it slowly just in case. Once you've done that, you'd find that on the in-let valve, the end part screws off, it's not very visible, but it's there, inside you'd find a tiny nozzle, a tiny spring, and a 1.15 x 1mm metric o-ring. That tiny o-ring doesn't last forever, you could soak it in silicone oil like many will tell you to, but I prefer to just change it out altogether, it lasts much longer that way, and there are dozens of shops that sell them, £1-2 for packs of 10, I bought 50 a while back and have been using them to repair pretty much all of my gas related stuff.

Comment

I have a poorly moscart, and am planning to try to revive through o-ring replacement. I'm going to buy some 1mmx1.15mm rings, but does anyone know the sizes for the other ones that commonly need replacing?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gribsysport Find out more about gribsysport
            Working...
            X