Cheapsot Grip pod Bolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapsot Grip pod Bolt

I've got one of those grip pods and the bolt that goes through the top has shered a few threads so it wont tighten on the rail anymore!

Does anyone know the size I should get for a replacement or is it just better to go to B&Q and get one of the lazy staff to fetch one for me..
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Re: Cheapsot Grip pod Bolt

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
    I've got one of those grip pods and the bolt that goes through the top has shered a few threads so it wont tighten on the rail anymore!

Does anyone know the size I should get for a replacement or is it just better to go to B&Q and get one of the lazy staff to fetch one for me..

SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

just get your self to a DIY shop and get another bolt and cut to size
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

yup, b+q had the same problem with mine, now use a much sterdier bolt and wing nut on mine wont cost too much either

Comment

B&Q lady: 'Whats it for'
          You: 'My sick bipod for my gun of course.'

:D

Ppl on B&Q dont know much anyway might as well infiltrate the bolt section yourself and cut to size.

Comment

Take the bolt with you to B&Q and find one with pretty much the same size? And if you can't ask someone I'm sure they're able to identify loads of different types of bolt
            TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
            Tokyo Marui P90
            HFC M9 Special Forces
            KSC Glock 18c

Comment

Took it to B&Q and didnt have much luck suprisingly. The grip pod is now in the OT department at work so the workshop lads are having a look at it. So far its been decided best to re-drill the hole and fit a bigger and better screw in. Although its only a fraction bigger it should be good. The small nut fixing will be re drilled too and a nut fitted inside it me thinks.
              SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

i just had this problem... pain in the proverbial. B+Q and homebase will not have the small sizes you need...get to down to an olde hardware store, they are a treasure trove of bodging kit. i will get a wing nut, that is a great idea..
                i know the thread is dead but im sure others will need this help.
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

apmaman Find out more about apmaman
                Working...
                X