Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric trishot feasible?

As title really.

Obviously i'd have to build a new receiver and lots of parts from scratch, but thats no issue.

Anyone have an idea of how the air system in the trishots actually work, and whether its even mildly feasible to run them from an aeg gearbox?

Any advice at all would be awesome.
    Buy my stuff!

Re: Electric trishot feasible?

i would of thought you would need 3 gearboxes, which would make it rather large, as you will probably need 3 cylinders, unless you want to make one massive cylinder with 3 tappet plates with nozzels coming off, which i would imagine would prove to be inconsistant for the bb fps as it came out of the barrel
    PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

well a tri shotgun has one cylinder,the air goes through a tri nozzle,and the bbs are held in a tri hop connected to three barrels, the difference is that the spring is manually compressed as compared to an aeg or gas gun
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Not its pretty simple one gearbox, a VERY strong spring and special tappet plate/cylinderhea/front end of the gearbox/nozzles so you can have tri shot.. I though about mixing the nozzle/hop parts with a normal V3 gearbox.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
          Not its pretty simple one gearbox, a VERY strong spring and special tappet plate/cylinderhea/front end of the gearbox/nozzles so you can have tri shot.. I though about mixing the nozzle/hop parts with a normal V3 gearbox.
          Aye, that was my thinking. Its a case of gaining the balls to buy a shotty and an ak, and hack them to pieces with no guarantee of it working/ destroying itself!

Give it 6 months or so till ive run out of airsoft projects, then i might give it a go!
          Buy my stuff!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Phatvortex Find out more about Phatvortex
          Working...
          X