sigpic

Comment

Any luck mate?
      My iTrader:
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103714

sigpic

Comment

Re: L96 issues

Just had a look, and to be honest I can't see anything different.
        Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Fair enough, thanks very much for trying thou!
          My iTrader:

sigpic

Comment

I'll keep thinking of other things it might be
            Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Is it something to do with the piston because i think i read somewhere that you can only use the orange piston that comes with the zero trigger for it to work as the design on the others is different ?
              Otherwise it's me being a noob :D

Comment

Is it something to do with the piston because i think i read somewhere that you can only use the orange piston that comes with the zero trigger for it to work as the design on the others is different as the back of the piston the sear catches on to is different as the sear in the zero trigger looks different to the one in my l96 as it looks thinner and sharper ?
                Otherwise it's me being a noob just all i could think ?

Comment

Is it something to do with the piston because i think i read somewhere that you can only use the orange piston that comes with the zero trigger for it to work as the design on the others is different as the back of the piston the sear catches on to is different as the sear in the zero trigger looks different to the one in my l96 as it looks thinner and sharper ?
                  Otherwise it's me being a noob just all i could think ?
                  Sorry about the triple post my internet connection went off*

Comment

Needs to be a 90 degrees piston to go with the sear if I remember correctly. Which unfortunately the piston here looks to be the right one as its the same one as I'm using.
                    Just had another look and it seems to be the right piston, looks like the laylax piston.
                    But yea that is another thing to look at.
                    As soon as I think of a rifle not cocking/slam firing i go straight to the sears, then rest of the trigger unit, then the cylinder and internals.
                    Could u take one more picture of the trigger mech from the bottom of the trigger mech, where the actually trigger is, looking up through the internal of it.
                    Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

hey mate,

simple way to check if the trigger mech is working or not

apply pressure on the piston sear as if the piston was latched on under tension, so run the piston over it and latch it and push forward on the piston
                      so your acting as the spring power, if it goes forward then its the trigger mech and i would send it off to get repaired..

secondly the orange piston is for the VSR zero trigger the red one is the one that comes with the type 96 trigger, but there are two versions on the zero trigger

one is with the normal short pull trigger, the other is with the red long precision pull trigger,

also check the rim of the piston where ther sear catches, is there is the tiniest ammount of rounding on the edges or burring over then it needs replacing

there is a zero trigger strip down and comparrison guide on google mate, i cant link or name as the stupid rules are against it,

hope this helps, also you may want to contact a few users on other forums, bitchtits, doc, ovany, and ali they are the guys who have given people advise that works mate

Comment

does the rifle still have the single teflon ring in the front of the receiver?

Comment

Hey guys, I have deduced it is deffo the trigger box!
                          I tried my dads L96 trigger unit in my rifle an it worked, So it has to be my zero trigger. Which brings me to my question can you get a replacement zero trigger, piston sear?
                          Or do you think it would make sense to get another unit?
                          Thanks for all you help guys
                          My iTrader:

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DARKWOLF1298 THE LEGEND Find out more about DARKWOLF1298
                          Working...
                          X