Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprayed Gun

Hey

Sprayed my stock on my vsr earlier and its got a mega rough finish, best to sand it with 1500 wet and dry or give it a couple of coats of laquer?

Cheers

Re: Sprayed Gun

You are supposed to sand the stock first with very fine sandpaper before spraying anything.
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

haha of course i did that

Comment

try some wire wool, thats what i use after a spray job as it is not abrasive enough (00 that is) to remove paint unless you drive your weight into it but will take off the bumps, will take a while tho but will leave the best finish.

Hope it helps

Comment

Get the body so its on its own, a bucket of water and some wet/dry 600-800 grit sandpaper it will take the paint off (will take a long time) but wont scratch the gun up much. Its how I took the naff tan paint off of my AK.

How I prep a gun is sand it with wet/dry 600 grit sandpaper (wet). It doesn't leave a rough finish and it helps the paint "stick" to the item which is being painted.

Comment

use some good Fairy Power spray

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Darkmike Find out more about Darkmike
            Working...
            X