Upgrading my VSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading my VSR

Basically got my new TBB, cylinder head, piston, spring guide and barrel spacers today.

Just wondering if it'd be better to get a proper techie to upgrade it for me or do it myself, I know what I am doing but I don't have any gun grease or lube.
    TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Re: Upgrading my VSR

Do it yourself, always helpful to have that experience if it ever goes wrong or you need to change something or add other stuff. Do it till you can do it blindfolded. As for lube, use white lithium grease (green tube for bikes works great) on the cylinder and silicone gun oil for the spring guide, spring and piston (O-ring included). Pretty cheap to pick it up too.
    sigpic

Comment

VSR's are easy to work with so do it yourself you lazy man.
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Gotta agree with milo - VSR's are incredibly easy to work on - and dont forget we're all here to help too
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, if you have any problems just post them here!
          Originally posted by psirus101
          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

strongly recommend the A+ studio devil hop rubber!!!
            sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

You want to replace your sears buddy.

Always the first thing to do is sears, spring guide and piston :-)

The best Hopup around is HunterSeeker5's R-hop. There's now one individual who distributes the Z-kit (which is just 3 contact patches of differing sizes so it gives you the chance to mess up a couple of times!) in the UK, although its hardly expensive if you get him to mail them from the USA.

Then a larger spring, and at least 0.36-0.4g BBs (the heavier the better) and you'll have an incredibly accurate rifle!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AshUMP Find out more about AshUMP
              Working...
              X