VSR sear/trigger issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR sear/trigger issue

Literally just upgraded my sniper and im having some trouble with the trigger sear, after i cock the rifle and fire the trigger is getting jammed in the back position. I had a look and from what i can gather its because the sear isn't moving back up and releasing the trigger after its fired. the result being i cant recock the rifle.

so any advice would be appreciated, spent a while on google but didnt have much luck.

Re: VSR sear/trigger issue

Does the sear move freely when you remove the trigger block from the receiver?

If no file a little off inside the trigger mech box, there's 4 bits that stick out which can be filed down.

If yes. I had something similar.... The edge of the trigger sear was catching the trigger which too much of an angle which stopped sear returning. I filed the edge of the trigger to make a better 45 degree angle and straight edge and now the sear just slides off as normal. The best way to tell is when the trigger jams, remove the stock and look through the eyelet in the trigger mech to see positioning of trigger sear.

Hope this makes sense.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Venison Boring Administrator for A University Find out more about Venison
    Working...
    X