TM vsr10 & Gspec Barrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM vsr10 & Gspec Barrels

I require some clarification on a small matter.

At the moment I have a laylax PSS10 6.03mm x 303mm Tb barrel fitted to my Gspec and the end of this barrel, the part which goes into the hop up was identical to the original Tm barrel it replaced. Today I received a Laylax PSS10 6.03mm x 430mm Tb barrel and the end that goes into the hop up unit is different to the other two barrels!! Is this Normal!! The new barrel I received today has a cut out that is identical to the barrel fitted to my TM Glock 18c. Do the Gspec and Pro sniper models have different ends to the barrels.

Cheers guys

Re: TM vsr10 & Gspec Barrels

The Laylax barrel is AEG cut. You need an AEG chamber for it. Didn't an AEG Laylax hop-up chamber come with it!?
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Just to clarify things,

The barrel and box say Laylax Pss10 430mm 6.03mm and it is NOT the prometheus barrel.
      Should this barrel fit the standard VSR hop up unit?

Comment

I am not sure. Is your TM Glock 18C an AEG? (Does it have an AEG hop up unit?)
        Originally posted by psirus101
        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Ok I think I have sorted this problem, from what I can make out the vsr barrels come in two different ends. The 303mm has a cut out and a small ring left on the end of the barrel, but the pro sniper has the same cut out but No ring on the end, if that makes sense. Looked on a video website, for hop disassembly!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Chrome Avenger Find out more about The Chrome Avenger
          Working...
          X