Tm l96 upgrade advise. Help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm l96 upgrade advise. Help !

hey all people of the forums i am on the verge of aquiring my first sniper rifle and by chance a tm l96 has come my way i havnt sniped before but am fairly sure im gona want to upgrade this sucker. much like my sniping knowledge and ability my uprage skills are also lacking can anyone post some easy or simple upgrages or just darn right neccesary one to make this rifle into a lean mean hit machine !
    cheers folks look forward to hearing from you all

Re: Tm l96 upgrade advise. Help !

p.s. apparently i cannot spell.... good times

Comment

Only real upgrades for these tend to come from PDI.

Start with sears, spring guide and piston and a spring of your choice.

Comment

i found that with my l96 it all came together when i upgraded to a firefly hop bucking. however that was after sears and cylinder set with a 140 spring all PDI.

bare in mind that it will not be cheap to get it to high fps. laxlax dont seem to work with the 400+ fps springs as i found out the expensive way. however mine now runs about 440 fps and hits out to roughly 90 meters in low to no wind
        Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

I run mine with a laylax piston, spring guide, cylinder head, upgraded sears, laylax cylinder stopper (laylax cylinder in due course) and a fire-fly hard bucking. I find it running well at about 450fps actually, happy hitting targets at 80m, 85 at a lob. I'm using cut down PDI springs designed for the stock VSR spring guide (7mm i think). Working well giving consistent velocity. I would recomend the PDI parts however if you can afford them, just a bit better in every way to be honest.

Comment

A PDI Raven Cylinder is a good idea too - here's a cheap one:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?158335-PDI-Raven-Cylinder-Set-TM-L96

Comment

^^^
              shameless plug is shameless
              Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sparky_Soft_1406 Find out more about Sparky_Soft_1406
              Working...
              X