Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Well mb-01 l96. Best upgrades, problems and advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well mb-01 l96. Best upgrades, problems and advice.

Hey guys
    I have been having a few problems with my WELL MB-01 l96.
    I put a M150 spring in my stock l96 cylinder and it literally tore the cylinder apart. (i put a M150 spring in because apparently the stock cylinder can hold an M150)
    can someone help me find a second hand/new Teflon cylinder for a fairly cheap price?
    any help will be great and much appreciated.

I have bought an ASPUK M150 spring, spring guide and piston.
    can someone give me some advice on what will be the next best upgrades for me? (also please list brand of item)
    I want a rifle that will give me good accuracy and range.

If not should i sell my MB-01, buy a VSR G-spec and upgrade the internals?

Any help will be much appreciated.
    Thanks guys.

Re: WELL MB-01 L96. BEST UPGRADES, PROBLEMS AND ADVICE. (please help me)

Well we cant direct you anywhere apart from zeroone...
    (youd know if you read the rules).
    Its not all about power though. Swap the hop and barrel for a better one, and either make some barrel spacers from tape or buy the laylax ones.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Thanks alot dude,

Comment

You should have upgraded barrel and hop up first!

I would suggest buying new trigger sears and piston sears as the stock ones will wear down quickly with a M150 spring.
        Originally posted by psirus101
        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

what hop unit would people advise upgrading to and would you suggest a 6.03 or a 6.01 barrel?

also, what is the point of installing a zero trigger if you can just upgrade the sears at a fraction of the cost?

sharpy

Comment

Pdi hop, the standard hop is actually not too bad. And 6.05s are the most consistent for high power rifles.
            Edit: zero triggers have much less travel, so a smaller movement fires them.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

The first upgrade you should by is the metal hop lever, the stock one is pants. It also allows for more hop to be applied as well as not breaking when you touch it!
              I've heard PDI units are more trouble than there worth but I don't know myself.
              If you can find one get an upgraded metal trigger housing, the stock one is prone to breaking.
              Also as Jonny said get a 6.05 or 6.04, these have been proven to give the best results at long ranges whereas a 6.01 for example can have a negative effect over long range, they also need cleaning more often than a slightly wider barrel and can only use high quality BB's like madbull (It shouldn't matter much as you should be using High quality BB's anyway!)
              Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

6.03 is a great balance, but 6.04 and higher will perform better at longer ranges but worse at closer ranges. I would go for the 6.03, but it's more important that you go for a barrel that suits your style of play.
                I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

thanks a lot for your help guys. i was just wondering if you think i should sell my MB-01 and get a VSR G-spec?
                  i heard that the clones of the Maruzen l96 are absolute pants!
                  im stuck and im not sure as of what to do next.
                  i really like the G-spec and i am thinking about selling my MB-01 for it.
                  what do you guys think i should do?
                  Many thanks.
                  Reaper

Comment

Re: Well mb-01 l96. Best upgrades, problems and advice.

The Mb-01 is fine. I wouldn't go to the trouble of selling it for a G-spec unless you really prefer the looks and feel of the G-spec.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

silent reaper Find out more about silent reaper
                    Working...
                    X