tanaka m700 hop issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tanaka m700 hop issues

so this is the police version not the take down version basicly the hop nubs aren't rite and i'm either looking for someone who knows what i can replace them with or where i can buy new ones from. I've found the new hop rubbers but no nubs also this is the standard hop version

Re: tanaka m700 hop issues

Your best to fit the vsr hopcoversion set made by PAX or KINGARMS,theres also a cheap chinese copy that i saw online but not sure on the quality.
    You will also need a 555mm vsr cut barrel and vsr hop rubber.
    As for the nub I'm not sure on the standard set up as i never use them,the stock hop gets chucked as soon as i open the gun.But if i remember correctly there isn't actually one,the hop plunger connects straight to the top of the rubber.

even with the vsr conversion the nub is bait crap as its a metal bar.Im going to try the chinese copy just so i can modify it as i don't want to do that with a pax or king arms due to cost.HS also has a prototype to allow the use of a ER hop, which I'm going to get and get ahold of for testing.
    user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Yep as above, the standard hop unit doesn't have a nub, its just the end of the plunger onto the rubber.

With the KA unit its a metal bar that pushes down (Although with mine at the moment its a bit of plastic as I thought I'd lost it then found it when I moved something after the gun was together)

You are much better off with the VSR one as you can use Nineball, Firefly and other buckings etc. If you want the standard rubber as far as I am aware apart from a few companies that you can only import from HK, the only other option is the G&G rubber set.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

if you want a standard set let me know as i have a set of g&g bar the rubber for the bolt as i bought them just for that. and probably also have 1 or more sets of the stock ones unless i chucked them out.
        user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

I'd love the ka chamber but I can't find them anywhere in stock, **** ******* had 8 then they all went in the space of a week. Thank you all so much for the replies

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

billybob9351 Find out more about billybob9351
          Working...
          X