m14 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m14 project

ok i want to kno wif this can be done can i convert an AGM m14 springer in to an AEG?? i dont want to sell it dew to i have modded the stock of it and i dont want to sell it but i have a hate of springers so yea aney one know if it is posable ??

Re: m14 project

aney one??

Comment

NO NO NO i think
      Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
      Seriously.... WTH?
      Tenth Prestige!
      http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
      http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

f it ill give it a try

Comment

Well you need to know the dimensions of an M14 gearbox V7 I think? and compare those with the dimensions of your springer. Chances are the springer will have a much lower quality body then an AEG, plus you would need to buy a complete set of internals.

In short it's pretty pointless and it would probably be cheaper to just buy a clone M14 aeg.

P.s, what does "aney" mean?

My feed back
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
            Well you need to know the dimensions of an M14 gearbox V7 I think? and compare those with the dimensions of your springer. Chances are the springer will have a much lower quality body then an AEG, plus you would need to buy a complete set of internals.

In short it's pretty pointless and it would probably be cheaper to just buy a clone M14 aeg.

P.s, what does "aney" mean?
            na i am gonna use some of the parts i have here i have the mech down dew to my job but it is more as a "i did it " rather than a scermish gun

Comment

I really don't understand a word of that, any chance you could type it again in English mate??

My feed back
              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

sorry was in a rush, im gonna use parts i have in my house i have a tone im not using, i am doing it more as a thing to see if it can be done rather then making it puraly for use in a skermish

Comment

PLEASE use a spell checker!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                    PLEASE use a spell checker!
                    dislaexic mate and allways short on time

Comment

There's a few people on here who are dYslexic. Just take a few seconds extra and click on a spell checker. If we can read your posts, we're more likely to help you out. I'm not having a pop at you, just pointing out that posts that aren't readable get ignored. Download the google toolbar if you haven't already got it, as it's got a spell check built in, then type your post and click on check. Piece of p*** and it just takes a few extra seconds.

As far as the project is concerned, your main problem will be that the body has been built around springer internals so the sizes won't match. It's not just a question of taking one set out and putting the other set in. You may well find that the springer is actually a little smaller (and more accurate to the real thing) than an AEG version as there's no need to fit a GB and motor in there. That's the case with M4s for example. An AEP 'box and motor may be a better bet as they're smaller, and you're not worried about the power, as you aren't looking to skirmish it.

If you do get it done though, it would be really interesting to see it.
                      sigpic

Comment

On a similar note I`ve recently purchased a Cyma P1093 AK springer as it was dirt cheap and reminded me of my first airsoft gun which I had to build from a kit way back in the mid `80s, (and I do like cheesy airsoft guns ).
                        I was quite surprised to find it came with a plastic hicap mag, and when I offered up one of my AK hicaps, it fit perfectly in the well and met up with the hop chamber. Whilst I wasn`t planning it, I thought I might try to slot in an AK box to see if it`ll fit....once I find a cheap one.

Comment

Let us know what happens mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NULL i am a printer and love airsoft and the gym :D Find out more about NULL
                          Working...
                          X