Inconsistency... and Barrel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsistency... and Barrel question

Ok so i installed my brand new Madbull 6.01 barrel in as i wanted some more range and accuracy. So i installed that and a ASG 70degree bucking into my PDI hop up and the consistency is kind of terrible. I'm using 0.36's (Guarder). It was cleaned earlier so i don't think there is dirt in there unless it has to 'bed in'.
    I have a 590mm 6.03 and i wanted to know is 6.01 better than a 6.03 in terms of range and accuracy the 6.03 is also a madbull.
    CSM

Nope. 6.03s are better.
    6.01s are better over shorter range ie. CQB. But vary wildy at range.
    6.03s work much much better at range.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: Inconsistency... and Barrel question

Ok I'll keep it as a backup or see what else i can use it for me thinks

Comment

Re: Inconsistency... and Barrel question

I got some good results after 500+ rounds with the 6.01 at 30m could hit a orange juice carton. I think i was using crappy bb's at one point so i'll give it a clean. The bb's were also bouncing around the silencer as it is shorter than my 6.03 which meant the few random shots :D , think it needs bedding in as it is new the barrel and bucking, will wait until i can go to a range to test it :P

Comment

Could well be mate. But having played with them (swapping just the barrel) i found 6.03s to be better.
          Same with pistols.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CSM Find out more about CSM
          Working...
          X