Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 UTG Silencer and adapter

Hey,

First off, i was hoping someone could help me with picking an adapter to fit a silencer to a L96 made by UTG, the Shadow Ops Sniper version. I've been told by several people that its a clone of the maruzen APS, and the type 96, which means it should take the same adapter as the maruzen aps/type 96, and the well MB01. But then once i was about to buy one, someone else said that UTG uses a different thread to Well? Can anyone clear this up for me !

Also, I was hoping someone could recommend a nice looking silencer for the L96, this is why i put it in general projects as I figure it can use silencers that AEG's or other guns can use, with an adapter If this would be better off in single shot guns then feel free to move it mods

Thanks in advance for any help :D

Re: L96 UTG Silencer and adapter

Extra info - Assuming that you were looking down the barrel as if you were about to be shot at (not recommended!) The end of the barrel (the cap thing?) has to be turned anticlockwise to undo and take off.

Comment

Bump someone?

Comment

Hi mate, my Maruzen has the same thread - anticlockwise from looking down the barrel - hope that helps.
        Wanted: Action Army hop chamber and any other VSR upgrades.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gunseller Find out more about gunseller
        Working...
        X